461-110-0750 Effective 04/01/11
- A "benefit group" consists of the individuals who receive benefits.
- Except as provided in section (3) of this rule, for an individual not assumed eligible (see OAR 461-135-0010), the benefit group consists of each individual from the need group (see OAR 461-110-0630) requesting benefits who meets all financial and nonfinancial eligibility requirements.
- In the GA and GAM programs, the following individuals are not in the benefit group:
- An individual receiving or deemed to be receiving SSI or SSDI benefits.
- An individual who meets the non-disability eligibility requirements under Title II of the Social Security Act.
- For individuals assumed eligible (see OAR 461-135-0010), the benefit group consists of the individuals who are in the benefit group of the program used to assume eligibility.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 411.060, 411.404, 411.816, 412.014, 412.049
Stats. Implemented: ORS 411.060, 411.404, 411.816, 412.014, 412.049