461-145-0590 Effective 10/01/06
- For workers compensation payments received monthly or more frequently:
- Except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, these payments are counted as unearned income.
- In the ERDC, FS, MAA, MAF, OHP, REF, REFM, SAC, and TANF programs, income from workers compensation is counted as earned income (see OAR 461-145-0130) if paid to a client who is still employed while recuperating from an illness or injury.
- All workers compensation payments other than those in section (1) are counted as periodic or lump-sum income (see OAR 461-140-0110 and 461-140-0120).
Stat. Auth: ORS 411.060, 411.816, 418.100
Stats. Implemented: ORS 411.060, 411.700, 411.816, 418.100
- Count Worker's Compensation received monthly as unearned income.
- Count all other Worker's Compensation payments as periodic or lump-sum income.