461-105-0020 Effective 10/01/99
Responsibilities of Clients
To be eligible for benefits, clients must do all the following:
- Provide true, complete, and accurate information required to determine eligibility and verify that information, to the extent permitted by their physical and mental condition, or authorize the branch office to obtain verification.
- Comply with the eligibility requirements of the program for which they are requesting or receiving benefits.
- Report within 10 calendar days any changes that could affect their eligibility for benefits.
- Accept social services that are court-ordered or related to a case plan.
- Cooperate with case reviews by providing requested information and verification.
- Complete the application process or inform the branch office of their decision to withdraw the application for program benefits.
- Share these responsibilities with a spouse who resides in the same household.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 411.060
Stats. Implemented: ORS 411.060, 411.111, 411.113