|Substantiated Abuse Complaints in Licensed Facilities
This website shows results of investigations where the abuse complaint
was substantiated. Note that this website
does not contain information related to the following:
- Licensing or rule violations,
- Surveys (Facility Inspections),
- Notifications of Findings (NOFs),
- Letters of Determination (LOD),
- Applicable sanctions, or
- Multnomah County Adult Foster Home Investigations.
What is adult abuse? Please follow this link for additional information:
We urge users of this web page to take the following steps to obtain information
about a licensed facility. It is important to take all of them.
When exploring your options for a licensed facility placement, we recommend you:
- Note substantiated abuse investigations found with the help of this web page*.
- Schedule a visit at the facility you are considering and have a conversation with their administrator.
- Prior to or during your visit, request copies of the facility's most recent inspection reports.
- Contact the Office of the Long-Term Care Ombudsman (1-800-522-2602) and ask for information about the facility you are considering.
If you would like to review more detailed information about possible licensing violations by a
facility, you may contact your local Aging & People with Disabilities (APD) office or Area Agency on Aging here:
|Substantiated Facility Abuse Complaints Selection
to locating Substantiated Complaint Information for
Back to top
| Multnomah County Adult Foster Home complaints are available at:|
|Adult Protective Service Office
Tabor Square Building, lower level
4610 SE Belmont Street
Portland, Oregon 97215
Phone: (503) 988-3646
|To obtain additional details regarding a complaint investigation report, a request can be
made using one of the following methods. A charge of $0.15 per page plus staff time may be applied.
|Mail:|| Public Records Custodian|
| ||DHS/APD Office of Licensing and Regulatory Oversight|
| ||PO Box 14530|
| ||Salem, OR 97309|
|Additional resources when choosing a Long-Term Care Setting can be found at:
*Disclaimer: Data obtained through this web page may not always be complete.
Oregon DHS is aware of the technical and other issues regarding some instances where data
may not be complete and is working to correct these underlying issues. Information is added
weekly from report data received at Oregon DHS APD Safety, Oversight and Quality Unit. Investigations
in process will not appear. For a complete record, please contact your local APD office or your local
Area Agency on Aging as described above.